At Griffe Field Primary School, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils and staff. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play.
At our school we:
- Help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- Help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- Promote self-esteem and ensure that children know that they count
- Encourage children to be confident and celebrate their own uniqueness
- Help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks.
Here are some links to useful health and wellbeing websites for your use and any further information will be posted below.