At Griffe Field Primary School, we aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum that will enable each child to develop and reach their full potential. This includes their personal, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development.
We value every child in our school, and teaching and learning is based on the understanding that children all develop at different rates. It is also planned based on their own individual need, interests and abilities.
In Foundation Stage at Griffe Field Primary School, we aim to:
- Provide a safe, challenging, stimulating, caring and sharing environment that is sensitive to the needs of all children.
- Provide a broad, balanced, relevant and creative curriculum that will set in place firm foundations for further learning and development in Key Stage 1 and beyond.
- Use and value what each child can do, assessing their individual needs and helping each child to progress.
- Enable choice and decision making, fostering independence and self-confidence.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers and value their contributions ensuring that all children have the opportunity to reach their potential.
- Provide inclusive experiences for all children, whatever their needs.
If you would like to find out more about our EYFS, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
You can also click this link to find out more about admissions to our school and nursery.